Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Slumdog Millionaire, the definitive haiku movie review
It's been a little while my loyal army of blogees, my apologies. It appears that our political Laurel and Hardy, (Messrs Darling and Brown) have decided to pay banks for incompetence which means sadly that I've had to do lots of work to generate the tax income to fund this farcical exercise.

However it's not all bad news


Slumdog Millionaire, the definitive haiku movie review .




From rags to riches ?
a tale told, so very well
I'm lost, for once, for ...

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 9:49 am, Blogger Stuffy said...

When I mentioned my appreciation of this film to Angelica, (a woman so dysfunctional and twisted that she enjoys the Sound of Music and cannot appreciate the sublime beauty of Wall-E) she kindly captured my dilemma in a haiku of her own. I'm happy to donate column inches and offer it to my gentle readers.


Slumdog Millionaire
A film so superlative
Steve is haiku-less

 

Post a Comment

<< Home