Friday, November 11, 2011

It's Health and Safety gone mad I tell you ...

It's Health and Safety gone mad I tell you ...


I'd always believed that BT had a very low opinion of the general public, ie:  customers

I was out plugging through the mud on the mountain bike on Saturday when I came upon a little area of greenery, close to a tiny private road but remote from anything one might conceivably consider to be foot traffic, there was a BT van parked nearby, complete with hard-working engineers enjoying a cuppa after, presumably,digging a hole and complying with all the relevant health and safety regulations. I was so impressed by what I saw that I stopped and took a photo...





One can't help wondering, in these circumstances what evil befalls those who choose to walk the path less travelled ...



.

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home