Thursday, November 16, 2006

English as a foreign Language


Whilst wending my way merrily along the M4 this morning, I was passed by a large white van bearing the following advertising logo...

Sutton, Partnering your facility !

a number of questions spring to my mind

  1. What the hell does that mean ?
  2. When someone suggested that as a slogan/tagline for whatever business owns the van did no-one ask question 1?

Answers please on a postcard to

'Responding your inquisiteness'
22 Domiciling my habitat
Locationing ones geographicness
someplaceness

1 Comments:

At 1:30 pm, Blogger Mark McLellan said...

Convent Garden Christmas market consists of a large number of additional temporary stalls. Two had memorable slogans:

Bread stall - Flour Power
Organic meat stall - The Well Hung Meat Company.

I chuckled as I walked on.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home