Saturday, July 27, 2013

Margarita time


It's Saturday and I'm waiting for my lovely wife to turn up from a  very necessary shopping trip so that we can arrive, late, as usual to a barbecue with friends. Since I have some time to spare, I thought I'd share the recipe I instagrammed yesterday, because it's a wonderful thing  ...


cocktail shaker full of ice, 1 small glass (50ml?) of reposado tequila, 1 glass triple sec or Cointreau, 1 glass fresh squeezed lime juice, a squirt of agave. Dampen the rims of martini glasses and dip in bowl of salt, shake the cocktail shaker, strain into glasses, slice of lime, enjoy, do it again, and again, giggle ...


Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 11:18 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

When you're really late to a BBQ, and it's about to pour with rain, and the host who used to be your friend is forced to don his waterproofs to light the fire against all odds, this recipe sounds like just the ticket. I could have used it last weekend. Oh, wait...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home