Thursday, January 07, 2010

A man of letters, a jaundiced old hack, a published writer forsooth...



One of our business associates is a major fitness fan, gym, training, kung fu and recently climbing. She's just launched a new venture, a magazine and blog aimed at the family fitness market, she asked me to proof read a couple of articles which I was more than happy to do.

I also knocked up a piece about the joys of mountain biking with a fourteen year old.
It's just been published so if you fancy reading the article there's a link here. Even if you don't fancy reading it, click the link as the more activity on the site the better it is in terms of selling advertising.

Thanks :)

1 Comments:

At 3:27 pm, Anonymous Majella said...

I love the article - it's wonderful - funny and very clever - it made me smile as I read it. You should write more .....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home