Friday, September 08, 2006

Three thoughts for today...



1. If you ever have to go to a police station to produce your documents, (as a result of your public spirited identification of a malefactor in a traffic incident in which you were in no way to blame) be aware that the maximum penalty for failing to produce your documents is unlikely to exceed 5 years in prison, my advice would be "do the time" it's likely to be less soul destroying than engaging with the fat red tape that has replaced the thin blue line.

2. A stunning smoothie - a tub of YeoValley raspberry yoghurt left in the fridge by a teenager with the memory capacity of a goldfish with attention deficit disorder, 3 ripe mangoes, a handful of fresh pineapple and a glass of cranberrry juice. blitz it! It is a meal in a glass and I call it pulpy goldfish

3. I found this today and it made me chuckle "I contend that we are both atheists, I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home